Saturday, May 29, 2010

THE GARDEN FAIR

THE GARDEN
AT JORDAN VALLEY
CONSERVATORY


It was on May 8, 2010 that I had the oppurtunity to visit the garden fair.

In 2004 and 2005 I was part of the garden fair. But things change with managment and all the decision making for this event, so I wasn't a part of it any longer. But I continue to do great things in spite of the changes that took place back in 2005.

I went and enjoyed myself and purchased Trollis and Dianthus. These plants remain on my front porch for enjoyment.

I found some great rocks at the fair as well. They had some bird literature as well. it was great to see that on display. I love birds. They are such a wonder to the world.

So, perhaps that wraps it up. I had a great time at the garden fair.
But you know what? I think I still am a part of the fair. Even without not particiating. I'm there!

Happy gardening,

Marsha

No comments: