Monday, June 7, 2010

Planting Zuccini

Planting Zuccini

The plants for all of your vegetables should all be planted now. The zuccini is one of my favorite plants to plant for the growing season. So, buy yourself a start and let it grow!

I planted my start in the ground just a few weeks ago. My garden has snails so I have to apply the snail bait continually.

Planting - Dig a hole in the earth about 2 inches in depth. Place seeds accordingly. Cover well with your good soil that you have chosen.


Harvest - A zuccini plant can harvest up 10 to 15 sets of crop.


Cooking zuccini - One person can cook and fry the best zuccnini. Cut up slightly thin wedges of zuccini for frying. Place real butter in a frying pan. Stir in an egg and milk mixture. Place the wedges in the milk. Then cover the zuccnini in flour. Now you can fry away. Results is a a lovely golden brown slice of zuccnini!

Enjoy!

Marsha Mauchley

No comments: